CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR CHOICE OF FURNITURE – MADE TO LAST!
TIPS TO FOLLOW FOR AVOIDING DAMAGE TO SURFACES
- Use heat resistant place mats for hot beverages and food (N.B. Lacquers are not heat proof).
- Do not allow nail polish & removers, deodorants, perfumes, aftershave lotions, soap etc., to come into contact with lacquer.
- Wipe any liquid or alcohol off immediately with a damp cloth using a blotting motion
- Keep furniture away from heating and dehumidifying devices and where possible out of direct sunlight.
- All that is required is to wipe the furniture over with a cloth dampened with lukewarm water.
- Avoid the use of silicone based polishes or sprays – we advocate using a liquid or solid wax; applying with a circular motion then with the straight grain; leave at least 15 mins before buffing with the straight grain – this will help to avoid and/or eliminate fine scratches.
- Dust using a soft dry cloth or feather duster.
OUR GUARANTEE FOR DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP DOES NOT COVER:
- Fading, bleaching or splits due to direct sunlight.
- Damage to lacquer due to spills or hot items placed on surfaces or contact with silicone-based products.
- Cracking or bowing due to exposure to intense heat.